Download eFootball PES 2020 ICMP Patch v2.5 Update DLC 7.00 For PC
– Compatibility DLC 7.0.
– Badges EURO 2020 activated/created (better quality & reposition).
– Chilean league Kits season 2020.
– Added classic @Hawke kits, pending on V2.
– Added Portugal national team Kits badges: EURO 2016 champion.
– Added Arabia Saudita y Nueva Zelanda kits.
– Added some chilean player’s minifaces / some coach new minifaces.
– Fixed Manchester United kit font / 5th kit color RB Leipzig.
– Massive fix player’s appearances (around 100). Many KONAMI player appearances have been fixed too.
– Fixed around 200 player’s size head.
– Added some missed brazilian players transfers.
– Fixed some duplicates players from Other Latin Americans teams.
– Fixed some nationalities players & coachs.
– Tweaked several details on some National teams, Other Europeans, J-League & Liga MX kits (observations made by @drigOrange that were considered and appreciated).
– Fixed some rivals teams in Other Europeans clubs.
HOW TO INSTALL :
It’s important to already have DLC 7.0 installed via Steam. Make sure you have installed ICMP v2.0 AIO first too : DOWNLOAD HERE
1. Install the newest version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it).
2. Download the content and copy “livecpk” folder into sider-6.3.7\livecpk\ICMP patch.
OVERWRITE if it’s necessary.
3. If you install ICMP patch for the first time, open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Database”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Faces\Legends”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Faces\Faces & Tattoos”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Graphics”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Kits\ICMP Kits”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Kits\EvoWeb Patch Kits”
4. Delete previous EDIT00000000. Put the new EDIT00000000 file in Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020\Your number\save (clean your WEPES/Mount folder first).
5. Start Sider and play the game (NEVER APPLY LIVEUPDATE).
EvoWeb patch team (@mota10 @Nemanja @Cesc Fabregas @Hawke) special thanks for sharing their kits work and making fusion with ours possible.
CYPES (partial Bundesliga Data)
PES AZTK (partial Liga MX Data & some player faces)
EditemosPes community (some brazilian & Other Latin Americans data)
@wmorenoneira (Liga BetPlay Dimayor data & kits)
Pes 2020 Mobile (J-League Data)
Pes Editor by Ejogc
PESWorld (some Kit textures)
Special thanks to all Facemakers to share with community
@Fallons (Some KitServer National Teams textures)
@Albiore @sando @Aerial Edson @angel Torero @eder Mello @Carrasco @Marcus @MDB @Dreamer @waserin @Il Sarto di Pes @Gabriel94Kits @pasaco2009 @4N63L_7 @Glauber Silva @XurgenPES @AbrockyFalls_WE @rainPO322 @j_kit_editor @Sebaluzardo @geniowe2002 @Jp kitmaker @PES AF13 @SANTIMANYA11 @juanclmb @wachiwo @HUGOCDF1 @vinnicisneros and all kitmakers to share their work with community.
@NFS_FM (some Logos).
@MFZ69 (UniNameFontPermissions Tool)
@Abdulaziz (to make compatible pes 2019 to 2020 legend faces)
@francisco pasten (some chilean minifaces)
@Dnai & @Stels @MinchoSheen @MictlanTheGod @ Amir.Hsn7 @WHOAMI (legend players faces)
@juce & @nesa24 (Sider)
@zlac (Kitstudio & tactics tool exporter-importer)
@drigOrange (kits appointments & observations to fix).
Special mention to PESSOCCERPERÚ team (Lobo Semillas, Nivardo Cano, Jose Miguel Miuccio, Pedro Rojas): thanks to their open collaboration in the creation of several amazing kit textures for Copa Libertadores.
Message from @ninet to @Hawke: “special thanks to @Hawke, for being able to include his classic club kits & fonts for National Teams. Many thanks too for the help in many concepts, friend!”
DOWNLOAD LINK :
ORIGINAL AUTHOR LINK : CLICK HERE