Download FIFA 15 MXTRA Patch V3 + NASL Update 15/05/2015
AFC / CONCACAF Expansion Featuring J-League
NEW UPDATE FEATURES :
– NASL playable in career mode. 30 game season with a 4 team playoff. US Open Cup and Amway Canadian Championship participation in career mode. Updated up to 5-08-2015
– Kits for all NASL teams, but not all teams have a full set of Primary, Secondary, and GK.
– Minifaces for all NASL teams
– Adboards and wipes
– NASL Matchball (not perfectly accurate, but close)
– ESPN3 TV Overlay for NASL
– Added missing J-League kits for Ventforet and Nagoya
– J-League minifaces for 10 of the clubs
– 2015 MLS kits for those clubs that have new kits this season
– 2015 MLS Kit numbers
– RevMod 1.3
GENERAL FEATURES :
– Ascenso MX (Mexico 2nd Division) playable in Career Mode with Promotion/Relegation
– Added Copa MX to Liga MX/Ascenso MX Career Mode
– Added 18 team Westfield FFA Cup to Hyundai A-League Career Mode, complete with 8 Australian NPL Clubs
– Added Amway Canadian Championship to MLS Career Mode when using a Canadian club
– Added 32 Team US Open Cup during MLS Career Mode (inlcudes various USL/NASL clubs)
– Added 16 team CONCACAF Champions League in Career Mode (includes various CONCACAF clubs)
– Added 8 team AFC Champions League; includes a Qualifying Round to determine the 8th team
– Brazilian league playable in Career mode
– FIFA Club World Cup in Career Mode
– Referee kits for Liga MX, Ascenso MX, CONCACAF Champions League, Hyundai A-League, Westfield FFA Cup
– New Clausura 2015 Kits for some of the Liga MX clubs
– Created new adboards and wipes for all of the above tournaments (except Brazilian league and Hyundai A-League)
– Liga MX/Ascenso MX Clausura 2015 Ball
– Banners for LA Galaxy/Galaxy II
– Optional TV Logo Overlays (Univision, Fox Sports, and GolTV)
For the installation, I recommend a clean FIFA with the latest update. Start your game to make sure everything is normal. And then install my patch in Origin offline mode.
I did the J League as one continuous regular season. The new split schedule the J-League uses would cause problems in FIFA and it’s quite a mess in my opinion.
J2 squads are not up to date and I probably won’t update them, as they are not available to play with in Career Mode, just as opponents in the Emperor’s Cup and Kick Off mode.
I simmed past the world cup with no problems.
No minifaces for mostly every J-League player. Might get to that in a future update.
J-League teams all have real kits except for like 2. They’re decent though.
MLS season is 30 games instead of 34 so I can better fit in the extra tournaments.
Use the English language db
Also, the names don’t have special accent marks, but is that really an issue? I sure don’t think so.
CREDITS / THANKS :
– scouser09 – for his awesome Revolution Mod
– Moddingway – a couple of trophy/league graphics, but I believe they possibly got it from others? So credit to Moddingway or whoever the makers are.
– dansupertramp – Copa Libertadores adboards
– marmid – Hyundai A-League adboards
– Rinaldo – CM15, DBM15, and the Brazilian CMP
– FifaMexico.net – specifically a few members, Luis Monarca, CA27, A.Perez, for some of the Liga MX and Ascenso Kits
– SoccerGaming – for starting my interest in modding and general knowledge I’ve learned from reading many threads over the years.
– EA Sports Creation Centre and the users there.
Might have forgot a few others and I apologize, but credit to you too.
Special thanks on V2 to Stark Industries, Tonce, Barel, Makispla, and Pepi for some kits. Also thanks to jorge for the OMB’s.
MX-tra Patch v2 AIO : DOWNLOAD HERE
DOWNLOAD LINK :
SINGLE LINK MEDIAFIRE : CLICK HERE
NEW UPDATE v4 : DOWNLOAD HERE