- Categories: FIFA 16
Download FIFA 16 Infinity Patch Season 16-17
Converted from FIFA 17 :
– Database with 13th October squad update (2016/17 season squads).
– J1 League.
– GK gloves.
– Kit numbers.
– Riverside Stadium and London Stadium.
– Corinthians, Flamengo and New Zealand.
– Licensed players for Campeonato Brasileiro Série A teams.
– Licensed kits for Tigre and Vélez Sarsfield.
– Real names and logos for unlicensed teams and leagues.
– Realistic crowd sizes for each league.
– Revolution Mod V1.3.1.
– English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese languages fully supported.
– All other languages partialy supported.
NaFeR (DB, Compdata)
scouser09 (File Conversions, RM16)
malloc84 (File Extraction)
mogolos (File Extraction)
nabo78 (Boot Conversion)
Grafsky (File Extraction)
kotiara (Stadium Conversion)
tokke001 (File Extraction)
Damien (Cover Artwork)
FIFA 17 material is mostly from PS3 version, some textures are lower quality than FIFA 16 PC.
FIFA 16 teams absent from FIFA 17 due to relegation are not included in this patch.
Animated adboards have been disabled as updates where only avalable for the rotating/static versions. You can change this by replacing STADIUM_USE_LEGACY_ADBOARDS=1 with STADIUM_USE_LEGACY_ADBOARDS=0 in FIFA 16\cl.ini.
All kits in this patch have colours identified in RM16. If you add setGlobalKitAlternateOptions(2,2) to FIFA 16\data\fifarna\lua\assignments\general.lua, away teams will change socks in the event of a colour clash. You could alternately use setGlobalKitAlternateOptions(3,2) instead to allow shorts to change too.
DOWNLOAD LINK :
MEDIAFIRE : CLICK HERE
MEGA : CLICK HERE
NEW UPDATE SEASON 2018/2019 : DOWNLOAD HERE