Download PES 2018 PS4 OPE Option File Update Bundesliga 16 September 2017
NEW UPDATE FEATURES :
– Bundesliga : 15 new clubs with 300+ new players. Correct formations, squad lists, player accessories, appearances, ratings, and much more. (Official kits will be added soon)
– Corrected emblems, kits and team names for the Premier League, La Liga and Juventus
– Manager and stadium images added for the Premier League, Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Serie A, Eredivisie, and La Liga
– Competition names corrected and official logos added to all club competitions and international tournaments: Premier League, EFL Championship, Serie A, La Liga, FIFA World Cup, etc
– Corrected player names for all 33 fake national teams – from Algeria to Zambia
– All duplicate players removed
HOW TO INSTALL :
1. Download the OF by using the link above and extract (I recommend using WinRAR) the
WEPES folder and copy the entire
WEPES folder to a USB stick.
2. Once all folders and files have copied over to the USB, insert the USB into your PS4.
3. Go to PES 2018 Edit mode and select:
Data Management >
Import Team >
Press ◻ to Select all files
(If you’re importing league logos and names, go to:
Data Management >
4. In Detailed Settings, I’d suggest ticking the second and third options:
Apply player and squad data and
Overwriting image files of the same name.
5. Click OK and wait for all your shiny new content to import – sometimes this will take several minutes depending on how many images/teams you’re adding.
6. Enjoy! And make sure you leave your comments down below!
Football Boots DB
PES World – a huge thank you to Glen and the team for allowing me to include their amazing content in this release
Transfermarkt + WhoScored – formations, shirt numbers and squad lists
DOWNLOAD LINK : CLICK HERE
PASSWORD : www.ketubanjiwa.com
NEW UPDATE 24/09/2017 : DOWNLOAD HERE