Download PES 2018 PS4 CYPES Patch 2.5 AIO Compatible DLC 2.0
– 100% name of clubs, logos, jerseys & details of Premier League and La Liga (name and correct attribution of stadiums, names of coaches, rival clubs)
– 100% name of clubs, logos, jerseys & details of all divisions 2 (name and correct attribution of stadiums, names of coaches, rival clubs)
– 100% of the logos and name of the competitions
– Name, logo, jerseys and details (name of stadium, coach & rival clubs) of Juventus of Turin
– Details created 100% for all leagues (name and correct attribution of stadiums, names of coaches, rival clubs and streamers)
– 100% CREATED BUNDESLIGA Championship (squad, player statistics, faces, jerseys, name of stadiums, name of coaches)
– Addition of the J-League (Japan League) created 100% (will replace the Asian fictional championship)
– Addition of players’ licenses & jerseys for 100% of the NATIONAL TEAMS (corrections of players names, duplicates, addition of jerseys, coaches, banners & face updates for national teams from Asia and America of the North & CDM 2018 jersey for Germany)
– Addition of the following clubs: Antalyaspor, Legia Warsaw and Rosenborg created at 100% (Others Europe)
– Added real names, faces & added jerseys for 2 classics teams
– Addition of David Beckham, Owen and Romario in classics teams (with face modeled by Konami)
– Various corrections (deletion of Paulinho’s duplicate)
– Addition of the new jersey of OM as 4th jersey
– Added details for Eredivisie teams
– Added details for the Paris FC from the DLC 2.00
1) We recommend RESET THE DATA CHANGE PREVIOUS PATCHS in order to reinstall this complete patch cleanly.
For it :
1. Reset teams in “Edit” mode (Transfer> Reset)
2. Delete images in the “Edit” menu and then “Data management”
3. Delete the modified data via the PS4 Backup Menu
4. Download the latest Konami update from EXTRAS> Live Update
If you want to install only the new data, here is the initial files that must be checked: AFC_, NAT_AMN, NAT_AMS, NAT_ASI, J_LEAGUE, FRA_L2_ParisFC.
2) AFTER INSTALLING THE BUNDESLIGA TEAMS, THE J-LEAGUE AND THE COMPETITIONS, A SMALL HANDLING IS NECESSARY TO PUT THE 18 TEAMS IN THE RIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Go to the edit mode, then in the “Competition Format” menu> then go to the “Number of teams entered” menu
– For the Bundesliga and J-League, choose 18 teams. (Championship LITTLE & NOT)
Go back in the competition format menu, you just have to change the order of the teams by choosing the German teams in “Others Europe” and drag them in place of the fictitious or non-German teams of the “Bundesliga” championship. (Pictures below)
Do the same for the J-league by following the picture below (the teams are in the AFC or Others Asia section)
3) THE INITIALS OF THE TEAMS NEEDING TO CHECK THE 2nd BOX OF STEP 7 OF THE VIDEO TUTORIAL:
AFC, GER_BUN, NAT_CLA, JLEAGUE, EUR_LdC, NAT_.
(Guanzhou, Bundesliga, Classics, J-League, Champions League & Europa League Teams, Nations)
4) IMPORTANT INFO:
– For PC players: If you encounter a problem after importing the created teams (Have several Thiago in the Bayer’s squad for example) go to the Edit mode, then the game plan of the buggy team; then go to the Load data menu on the far right and put the default game plan, the bug will disappear.)
– The 3rd box of step 7 of the tutorial must be checked if you do not want to reset the data.
– The live update must have been made before installing the entire patch as well as the installation of the Konami DLC 2.00.
– Do not forget that if you want to play 2 with the team patch (ex: Bayern) it will be necessary that the second
player is connected to a PSN account.
(Make sure you have also validated Sony’s usage agreement in the second account.)
– In the exhibition menu, if you want to play with Bayern (and all teams created), you will have to deactivate the live update by pressing R3 at the moment
(It will not affect anything in your data)
DOWNLOAD LINK :
PASSWORD : www.ketubanjiwa.com
SINGLE LINK : CLICK HERE
NEW UPDATE v3.0 : DOWNLOAD HERE