Download eFootball PES 2021 EvoWeb Patch v4.0 All In One Compatible DLC 5.0
NEW FEATURES :
– Full Datapack 5.0 compatibility & latest Live Update fully included
– Coaches updated across several leagues + some new Minifaces
– Certain amount of kits updated
– Newest version of the Boot & Glove Pack including several assignments via Bootlist/Glovelist
– Fully upgraded Faces folder with several new Faces added
– Noted Bugs fixed & some minor Graphical Updates
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Installing the patch on a clean game is the only reliable way of installing EvoWeb patch
DO NOT ASSUME that EvoWeb patch is compatible with any of the mods you already have installed – be it through .cpk files, or through sider
Keep in mind that most of the existing mods are made using Konami’s clean game as a baseline, to try to fix various shortcomings of the clean, unmodded game – big patches, such as EvoWeb patch (and many other patches as well), include their own fixes for the same shortcomings that mini-mods also cover.
Therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use both a big patch (such as EvoWeb patch) and all of your old mini-mods simultaneously without having serious conflicts, since both of them try to do the same thing in a different way.
IF YOU KEEP USING THEM simultaneously, expect many issues:
wrong team logos/names
missing players and/or transfers
What to do then, to avoid conflicts?
Disable all mods you are using BEFORE installing EvoWeb patch
remove every custom .cpk from dpfilelist (if you used dpfilelist/.cpk’s for modding)
disable every custom cpk.root folder and/or .lua script in sider (if you modded your game using sider)
Install EvoWeb patch according to the instructions you’ll find later in this post
After installing, test the game to see if patch is installed correctly
But I still want to use some of the older mods, because EvoWeb patch does not include option XYZ!
Try reactivating old mods one by one, after you’ve ensured that EvoWeb patch is installed correctly – and always check if re-enabled mod causes any issues in game.
If Mod X gives you any issue with EvoWeb patch, consider that mod incompatible and disable it again. Either wait for an updated/new version, which will be compatible with EvoWeb patch or stop using that mod.
TL/DR: Do not complain about your post-install errors or issues if you haven’t followed above-mentioned advices! Read it BEFORE YOU INSTALL EvoWeb patch and follow the suggestions.
HOW TO INSTALL :
1. Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
2. Important to already have DLC 5 installed via Steam and started the game once before installing this Version.
3. If you installed a previous EvoWebPatch Version, remove the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first
4. Add the livecpk Folder from the Download to your Sider folder
5. Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits”
6. Add the EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\Your number\save
7. Clean your WEPES & mount folder if you added any Option Files before
8. Start Sider and play the game
Important notice: If you use ML Manager Mod by @SoulBallZ, it’s important to download his Update, otherwise you will get errors with Legends in ML.
@NFS_FM (Some Logos)
all Face & Tattoo makers
@juce & nesa24 (Sider)
@MFZ69 (UniNameFontPermissions Tool)
@SiuMing (Web Ted Editor)
@Maritimo (Some kit textures)
@Jhoow Gamer (Some kit Textures)
Aerial Edson (Some kit textures)
Kits for WePes (Some kit Textures)
ICMP Team (Other European data, Minifaces & some kits)
@gabriele-150115 (Boot assignments)
DOWNLOAD LINK :
ORIGINAL AUTHOR LINK : CLICK HERE
NEW UPDATE 1 FIX : DOWNLOAD HERE