Download FIFA 20 Infinity Patch – FIP 20 v1.1 AIO For PC
GENERAL FEATURES :
– Brasileirao fully updated, with real rosters and missing teams added (Corinthians, Flamengo, Palmeiras, Sao Paulo and Vasco da Gama).
– UEFA Champions League 2019/20 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
– UEFA Europa League 2019/20 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
– Licensed names, kits, minikits and logos for all the unlicensed teams.
– Licensed names and logos for unlicensed leagues and competitions.
– Real players for Brazil, Ecuador and Uruguay national teams.
– 20 realistic banners added (thanks to Southwest).
– 42 player faces updated (thanks to FCB17).
– Real manager names for all teams.
– Real stadium names for all teams.
– Compatibility with all languages.
NEW FEATURES v1.1 :
– Corrected kit details (teamkits table) for the following teams: Corinthians, Flamengo, Palmeiras, Sao Paulo, Vasco da Gama, Boca Juniors, River Plate, Universidad de Chile, Colo-Colo, Juventus, APOEL, Astana, Crvena Zvezda, Dudelange, Ferencváros, Krasnodar, Ludogorets, Oleksandriya, Partizan, Qarabag, Slovan Bratislava and Zenit.
– Corrected kit collars for some italian Serie B teams.
– Corrected 50×50 crests for some teams.
– Added Xavi Simons to PSG, Karamoko Dembelé to Celtic, Eduardo Camavinga to Rennes and Ansu Fati to Barcelona.
– Unlocked all the new faces added in the latest FIFA update.
– Two FUT Icons teams in Rest of World league (replace Adidas All Star Team and MLS All Stars).
It’s important to remember that there are two versions of this mod:
– “Custom Version” includes all “Rest of Europe” teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but the brazilian teams will have only Home and GK kits.
– “Brazilian Version” includes all the the brazilian teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but the new “Rest of Europe” teams will have only Home and GK kits.
All the teams included in the mod are playable with no issues in all versions.
More updates are planned with a multitude of new features to be included in the future!
Please, read carefully which are the features of each one and choose the one you like it. Remember that you can switch between the two versions in Frosty Mod Manager, but Career Modes started with one version are not compatible with another version.
It is recommended that you use a clean install of FIFA 20 for this patch. This patch is compatible with other mods, but you have to place FIP20 1.0 below any other mod in the “applied mods” list of Frosty Mod Manager in order to avoid compatibility issues.
Frosty Mod Manager by GalaxyMan2015 is necessary to run this patch. You can download it here: http://frostytoolsuitedev.gitlab.io/downloads.html
Open Origin and go to “Offline Mode”.
Run FrostyModManager and select your FIFA 20.exe inside your installation folder.
Click on “Import Mod(s)” and select the files named “FIP20V11 Custom” inside the folder “Patch Files” that you’ve previously downloaded to import the mod (this is for the “Custom” version of the mod. If you want to install brazilian version, just select the file named “FIP20V11 Brazilian”)
Click on “FIP20 v.1.1 Custom” (or “FIP20 v.1.1 Brazilian”) on the “Available Mods” list and then, click on “Apply Mod(s)” to activate the mod.
With mod files of the select version applied in Frosty Mod Manager, run FIFA 20 by clicking the “Launch” button.
Note 1: if FIFA 20 doesn’t start after clicking on “Play” in FIFA Launcher with the mod installed, try to restart Origin app and launch FIFA 20 WITHOUT disconnecting Origin (Online modes will be available but they are not compatible with the mod and it’s not recommended to play those modes with the mod applied).
Note 2: you have to apply the updated squads to see all the changes made in 1.1 version. Copy the file named “SquadsFIPBR” (if you play with brazilian version) or the file named “SquadsFIPC” (if you play with custom version) located in “Squads Files” folder and place it in the “FIFA 20\settings” folder located in Documents. Then, ingame, go to “Customize”, “Load Squads” and select the “SquadsFIP” (BR for brazilian, C for custom) to apply the updated squads.
All of this work would not have been possible without:
Nafer – Patchmaking, Database, Graphics
scouser09 – Patchmaking, Database, Kits, Graphics
DecoRuiz – Database, Kits, Minikits
Mogolos – Database, Kits, Minikits
Makispla – Kits, Minikits
mundofifakits.blogspot.com – Kits, Minikits
DjonatanJG – Kits, Minikits
victorhugob15 – Kits, Minikits
Pedro10do7 – Kits, Minikits
Diazjesux – Kits, Minikits
df10 – Kits, Minikits
FIFAMoro – Kits, Minikits
EmiVidela – Kits, Minikits
ILNUR127 (https://vk.com/ilnur127_official) – Kits, Minikits
FCB17 – Faces
southwest87 – Banners, Flags
Damien – Artwork, Graphics
GalaxyMan2015 – FrostyTool
Fidel – RDBM
Rinaldo – Creation Master, DB Master, RDBM
DOWNLOAD LINK :
ORIGINAL AUTHOR LINK : CLICK HERE
NEW UPDATE v1.4 AIO : DOWNLOAD HERE